My Guide Website?
Auckland War Memorial Museum Entry Ticket86 Reviews
Visit Auckland Museum and learn about the stories of New Zealand and its cultural heritage and special exhibitions. Enjoy a coffee at Tuitui Museum Bistro and Café, and explore the museum store.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Full-Day Excursion
- Waiheke Island: Ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus Tickets
- Waiheke Island: Zipline and Native Forest Adventure Trip
- Auckland City & West Coast Luxury Tour
- Auckland: Shuttle Between Airport & City CBD
- Visit the Auckland Museum to learn about New Zealand's impressive history
- Enjoy one of the largest Maori and Pacific Island collections in the world
- Explore 3 floors dedicated to New Zealand's cultural, natural and memorial heritage
DescriptionRegarded as one of the finest museums in the southern hemisphere, discover Auckland Museums' renowned and unique collection of Maori and Pacific treasures. Visit one of the nation's best heritage buildings that house the museum's three floors with stories of New Zealand. Learn about the great Polynesian voyages that brought people to Aotearoa. Then discover details about the diverse cultures and communities of Auckland. Enjoy views from the roof when you take part in the Incredible Rooftop Tour or discover the best bits of our galleries with the Gallery Highlights Tour.
IncludesMuseum general admission
- The Auckland War Memorial Museum is open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The museum is closed on Christmas
- The museum is open following the Dawn Service on Anzac Day
- Wheelchairs are available if needed but cannot be booked or reserved ahead of time
- The museum offers 2 levels of secure parking, or you can park in the Auckland Domain for free for 3 hours
- The museum is a 30-minute walk or a 5-minute drive from the city
- You can take public transport with the Inner LINK bus nearby Parnell Road every 10 minutes on weekdays and 15 minutes on weekends General Admission is free for Auckland Residents and New Zealand Visitors.